Post by Stephanie Larscheid, Executive Director
This is way more than a webinar. This is an experience that will last for your family. Click and view on September 10th and 11th.
1. Your family can unite and learn together.
Tough times never last, but families do.
Maybe the pandemic has created tension for you, or perhaps the pandemic has forced the next generation to step up their leadership. This family business conference can unite you! Rather than one of you taking in the conference and delivering the information back to your family, take in the conference together.
- Are there questions you want to ask your family about your future in the business?
- Is there information about the future business you want to share with your family, but there hasn’t been a perfect time to do so?
The conference is just the platform you need to bring up topics that are important for the future of your family and your business.
2. National family business experts and success stories are at your fingertips.
Yes, you have industry conferences, but this family business conference is so much more.
You will learn the best ways to structure your succession plan. How do you teach the next generation to think and act like an owner? As you work on succession plans, fair is not always equal. What is the best way to structure your transition and estate plans to treat family in the business, as well as family not working in the business? Learn how families are structuring and creating operating systems, even right in the midst of the pandemic! Hear the Otter Box family business story and learn from their strategy and family business culture.
3. Create meaningful and personal connections with family businesses from across the country.
The virtual conference experience is way more than a webinar or a Zoom call.
- You can build relationships and exchange ideas.
- Converse with families in your industry or of a similar size.
- Build your network.
- Create business relationships.
- Discover a new board member.
- Families help families.
The virtual conference is an easy, one click and view experience. Plus, you get access to the content for 30 days after the conference. Are there two breakout sessions happening at the same time and you want to take in both? You can access it for the next month!
This is the time to work ON your business rather than IN your business.
4. Make your family, your business, your employees a priority.
They deserve it! Your employees want to feel confident and secure in the future leaders of your family.
Put in the time and effort for your business to last and make the transition. Say yes to spending one and a half days defining your legacy and creating a path for the future of your business. Your family needs you. Your employees need your business. Your community needs your business. A lot is on your shoulders. We understand!
That is where we come in – this conference will give you education and connections to make the best decisions possible. And it couldn’t be easier! All you have to do is show up, engage and then make a plan to implement all you will learn.
5. Finish 2020 strong.
Be resilient. Be innovative. Develop a roadmap for the last four months of 2020.
- Where do you want to be at the end of this year?
- What are your goals as a family?
- What conversations do you need to have?
- What steps can you take today to ensure your business is viable for your children and grandchildren?
We are all experiencing challenges and opportunities due to circumstances out of our control. We’re facing certain uncertainty. Let’s make the most of what we can along with our family, our employees and our communities.